At the Board’s June 14 meeting, they appointed co-chairs to committees:
• Transportation & Land Use: Casey Carmody
• Community Engagement & Outreach: Tanya Beck and Julia McColley
• Fundraising & Development: Sara Fleetham
West 7th Discussion and Recommendations: Homeless Services Zoning Proposal
Join your neighbors for a facilitated discussion resulting in recommendations to the City about zoning for standalone homeless services in different zoning codes throughout Saint Paul. By the end of the evening, we will reach consensus on recommendations to the City Council on the zoning proposal.
Wednesday, July 14, 6-8 pm
Palace Community Center – Outside weather permitting, 781 Palace Ave
• RSVP at FortRoadFederation.org
Upcoming Meetings, via Zoom
• Transportation & Land Use Committee, Wed, 7/7, 6:30 pm
• Joint W7BA/FRF Riverview Task Force Thu, 7/8, 6:15 pm
• Board Meeting Mon, 7/12, 7 pm
• Community Engagement and Outreach Committee – Thu, 7/15, 6:30 pm
Stay in touch
“Like” us on Facebook.
Subscribe to its e-newsletter fortroadfederation.org.
Emily Northey, executive director, 651-298-5599; firstname.lastname@example.org; 882 West 7th St, Suite 6, Rathskeller Building.