Please Attend our Annual Meeting
Tuesday, April 20, 6:30-8:30pm, via Zoom. Meeting will feature guest speaker, Sean Kershaw: West 7th neighbor, co-host of Grand Oak Opry, and Saint Paul Director of Public Works. Get updates and chat with neighbors during breakout sessions. Register at FortRoadFederation.org
• Vote online at FortRoadFederation.org: April 13-April 20.
• Vote Curbside at 882 West 7th, call 651-298-5599 and we’ll greet you at the door: April 13-16, 19-20, 11am-4pm. Schedule curbside voting outside of those hours by calling our office.
Who can vote in the election?
Anyone in the West 7th/Fort Road Federation neighborhood who lives, owns property, or owns a business here, and is 16 years old or older.
Board Meeting Update
• A request to support a patio at Mucci’s Italian, 786 Randolph; Board approved request for patio with privacy fence and landscaping
• Approved a letter of support for a Neighborhood STAR funding application to build a bandshell at Keg and Case Market Plaza
Upcoming Meetings, via Zoom
• Transportation & Land Use Committee, Wed, April 7, 6:30 pm
• Annual Meeting, Tue, April 20, 6:30 pm
• Board – Mon, May 10, 7 pm
• Community Engagement and Outreach Committee – Thu, April 15, 6:30 pm
Stay in touch
“Like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to its e-newsletter fortroadfederation.org.
Contact Emily Northey, executive director, 651-298-5599; firstname.lastname@example.org; 882 West 7th St, Suite 6, Rathskeller Building.