The St. Paul City Council announced the winners of the seventh annual St. Paul Business Awards, including two from the West End.
The awards acknowledge and celebrate local businesses that offer essential services, actively engage and support the community, make investments in their workforce and demonstrate a strong commitment to upholding the values of equity and diversity in St. Paul.
Businesses are selected for an award in several categories based on nominations from the community.
This year’s winners are:
- Conny’s Creamy Cone, 1197 N. Dale St. – Traditions Award: honoring a business that has been active in St. Paul for at least twenty years.
- Dabbler Depot, 1545 West 7th St. – Good Neighbor Award: honoring a business that shows a dedication to improving the community.
- InControl, 370 Wabasha St. N. – Alice O’Brien Award: honoring a women-owned business that is committed to equity and empowerment.
- Swede Hollow Café, 725 7th St. E. – People’s Choice Award: honoring a business that is recognized for its excellence by St. Paul residents.
- Wildflyer Coffee, 1362 West 7th St. – New Kid on the Block Award: honoring a business that has opened in St. Paul within the last five years.
The award winners will be recognized on October 25th at 1:00 p.m. in City Hall, 15 W Kellogg Blvd, St. Paul, MN, Council Chambers – Room 300. Please join us in-person to recognize these exceptional local businesses.
Learn more at stpaul.gov/business-awards.