At the September meeting, the board approved the following:
• Annie Reierson to fill the Area 2 Coordinator vacancy for the remainder of the term
• Travis Temke, owner of A-Side Public House, extension of liquor license to the parking lot for a one-day event in October, sponsoring sound level variance
• Two recommendations of the Transportation and Land Use Committee to support of solar on Saint Paul Public Schools and request a study of reducing the number of lanes on West 7th (Goodhue to Kellogg) from four lanes to three to make the road safer. Similar lane reductions (called “road diets”) have reduced fatalities, crashes and speeding.
Visit us Oct. 8, 6-8pm at Keg and Case Plaza to hear musician and Federation board member Mary Cutrufello. While you’re there, chat with a Federation volunteer, buy a “West 7th Believes” yard sign, and learn about rent stabilization.
Upcoming Meetings, via Zoom
• Transportation & Land Use Committee, Wed, 10/6, 6:30 pm
• Board Meeting Mon, 10/11, 7 pm
• Community Engagement and Outreach Committee – Thu, 10/21, 6:30 pm
Stay in touch
“Like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to its e-newsletter fortroadfederation.org.
Emily Northey, executive director,
651-298-5599; email@example.com; 882 West 7th, Suite 6, Rathskeller Building.